I am an art director based in Paris; my studio is developing projects in communication with clients worldwide.
Since graduating from the Royal College of Art
in 2014, I regularly collaborate with designers, architects, artists, brands, and institutions.
I am fascinated by the symbiotic relationship between the analog and digital worlds; more importantly, I enjoy helping my clients navigate them while working on their projects.
In 2018, I expanded my practice by learning how to professionally audit, design, and program responsive websites thanks to online platforms such as Webflow
Please email me
for further information or if you would be interested in working together.
- 2012/14, MA Visual Communication, Royal College of Art
- 2007/09, BA Visual Communication, LISAA (Paris)
- Google Analytics: Individual Qualification
- Google Marketing: Creative
- Google Marketing: Mobile Experience
- Webflow Experts Certification
- Webflow Layout/CMS Certification
- 2017-Jul, ‘Architecture as Material’ at NON Berlin
- 2015-Nov, Typojanchi, Type Biennale (Seoul)
- 2015-Apr, ‘Pick Me Up’ at the Somerset House
- 2014-Sep, ‘Unbinding the Book’ at the Whitechapel Gallery
- 2018-Feb, (itsnicethat) ‘I Love To Manipulate Books’
- 2016-Apr, (grafik) ‘Teased Out The Fine Lines…’
- 2016-Dec, (itsnicethat) ‘Monochrome Portfolio’
- 2014-Sep, (designweek) ‘Unbinding The Book’
- Art Direction
- Website (audit)
- Website (wireframe/design)
- Website (copywriting)
- Website (programming)
- Website (SEO)